Friday 26 December 2008

Rina's room

My cousin sister (Rina) who tragically passed away almost two years ago.
She, like my self, was a great lover of art and design. This room in Leicester Peepul Centre is for lovers of art and design to come to and be creative. Art classes are run and work by Rina is also displayed.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Rina used to run art classes for the Leicester elderly and disabled community. Its good to see she still doing it.

So all in all a nice day, went to do some shopping in Leicester but I'm thinking I might aswell wait till I get back to London. Also I found a new love, peeling the shells of cooked chestnuts.



?

1 comment:

DeadCat said...

That's really cool - a great gesture to dedicate the place to her. Sounds like it was really fitting too